How to avoid it?
- Use natural fibre cloth mask if you are allergic to synthetic materials
- Avoid washing mask with strongly scented detergents and softeners
- Change mask if your mask become wet by sweat. Continuing using them increase risk of local fungal or bacterial inflections.
- After removing mask, gently clean your face. Light moisturizer can be used if you have dry skin.
- Clean your mask after using them.
- Avoid use of anti bacterial and anti fungal creams on face unless prescribed. Unnecessary using these harm your natural skin flora.
- Make sure your mask is comfortable to wear. Wearing loose mask or tight mask is an invitation for skin trouble.
- Consult your Doctor before using any medication on your face. Self medication can be more harmful than the disease alone.